Monday, September 2, 2013

Jaded Blossom Release Week - Day 2

Hi Everybody!
Did you love Day 1 of Jaded Blossom Release Week??? If you missed it, you can click HERE to check it out :) And now for Day 2!! Today we are showcasing an ADORABLE new set. Here's what it looks like:
 
I cannot even say how in LOVE I am with this set!  I am crazy about Halloween, and this set is just too perfect :OD  So now, onto my project for today!
 
 
*Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge - house and all layers
*Martha Stewart - Drippy Goo punch, Spiderweb border punch, Spiderweb Deep border punch
*Craftworks - Icing Silver Candi embellishments (doorknob)
*The Royal Shoppe - Bo Bunny Double Dot paper
 
 

 
There are a lot of details on this house that I wanted to share, so here's a little video so you all don't miss anything :)  Enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed my project!  Don't forget to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see more amaaaaaazing projects from the rest of the design team! And come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

And don't forget:

 

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing!!!!! Lots of work on that project! Love how you incorporated the stamps...especially the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamps on the house box.. and I like to put things like this on my mantel too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you're right! there are a ton of awesome details on this!! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is sooo cool! I love the details! Awesome Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is FABUOLUS !!! love the drippy blood !!!veery awesome chickie !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I freaking love this haunted house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this house. The Drippy Blood is such an Awesome Touch. Amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME!!! Love all the little detail you added to this. Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome Jenny! I LOVE all the detail-- the stamps.. the dies.. everything was just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company