Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jaded Blossom Release Week Day 2!

Hi Everybody!
Wasn't Day 1 of Release week AWESOME?!?!  If you missed it, you can check it out HERE.  Now let's get on with Day 2 :O)  Here's the sets we're sharing today:

 
 
*Do you not just LOOOOOOOVE them??  I do!  Here's what I created using the Secret Stash stamp:
 
*Jaded Blossom - Secret Stash stamp set (all the words and mustache image),
*Crystal Laquer

 
*I made this for my dad.  He's a choco-holic like me, and he's also a great money manager so I thought he'd get a kick out of this!
 
*I added Crystal Laquer to this.  It has a little extra "texture" 'cause I touched it to see if it was dry......it wasn't :P
 
 
*Ok, and I cannot say just how much I love this mustache washi tape!
 
 
For those of you who CAN'T WAIT we are offering a

~GOTTA HAVE IT NOW RELEASE PACKAGE ~
 
This Package will only be available till 12am, pst 4/10/13
 
Package includes FREE US SHIPPING!
 
April Release will include:
 
4 - 4 x 6 Sentiment Stamp Sets
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets (Candies/Poems)
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Set with Die
1 - 2 x 3 Stamp

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WE WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

Remember if you are purchasing A La Carte you have to wait till 4pm, pst on Friday our Release Blog Hop.
I hope you like my project! Don't forget to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see more amaaaaaazing projects from the rest of the design team! And come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

And don't forget.........
 
 

14 comments:

  1. So cute Jenny and I love how you finished it off with that Mustache Washi tape!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, love what you did with the mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY Cute!!Love chocolate too!love what you did with the washi tape!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and I love the shiny mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! The washi tape is too cute!!! Awesome job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! Love the added texture!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Love the washi tape and the clear lacquer on the mustache.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! This is super cute! Love the Washi Tape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tooo cute ! love the shiny stash !! lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a super cute treat for your dad! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so very cute love your ideas
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mothers day stamps and school stamp. They are all great and so are the projects!!
    Thanks for sharing

    Phyllis
    hairdresser16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! Love the mustache washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company