Saturday, November 7, 2015

Spooky Celebration Winner!

Hi Everybody!
I FINALLY am announcing the winner for my Spooky Celebration!  I'm sorry I'm so late to make this announcement, but boy did life decide to get extra busy and hectic for a while (and that cold did NOT help!)!  So without further ado, the winner of the Spooky Celebration.......




Oh wait, here's a reminder of the prize!


Congratulations to.......



Super cute & fun!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M 


Yaaaaaaaaaay!   But I also decided to have a 2nd place prize of one item from the prize pack (either the invites, or drink wraps, or toppers).  This winner is for leaving the most comments.  That winner is......



 Congrats ladies!!  Please email me or message me on Facebook with your choice of occasion, and mailing address.

Thank you so much to everyone who comes to visit my blog, and leave comments.  I appreciate you all so much!!

Wait!  One more thing......
 
If you'd like to get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:



 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  

(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  






4 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop! Congratulations Migdalia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Migdalia!!! It was a super fun week with so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Thank you and Congrats to M. Samuelson.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company