Monday, November 9, 2015

CTMH color streak card

Hi Everybody!
I have a fun, and very simple card to share today!  Let's take a look at the details:

**All of the supplies used are from Close To My Heart.**


 
*Aren't these brushstrokes gorgeous??!!  Well, they may look like watercolor brush strokes, but they are actually a stamp!  


*I popped up the mat, and the star for some fun dimension. 

I hope you enjoyed my card for today :D  Wait!  One more thing......

If you'd like to get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:

 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  
(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company