Friday, August 28, 2015

You're So Old! {So Suzy Stamps Guest Designer}

Hi Everybody!
I gotta say, I absolutely LOVE crafting!  There are so many fantastically amazing products out there that make creating such a super fun experience!  I am so stinkin' happy to be back as a Guest Designer for one of those amazing products, So Suzy Stamps!!  Let me show you my latest creation using her yummy stamps....


*First I stamped the adorable Triceratops image stamp onto some patterned paper.
*Then I used a white gel pen, and a Copic marker to color in some details on the dinosaur.
*Finally I took some fine tip scissors and fussy (hand cut) the Triceratops out.


*Here's how he came out.  Isn't he the CUTEST??!!
*I decided to color him in this way, since I am not as talented at coloring as the So Suzy Stamps design team!



*Here is how the final project turned out!  I added him to a cute little treat bag I cut using the Plantain Cricut cartridge.
*Add some matching ribbon, and this project is done!


But wait, there's more!!!!

I was having so much fun with these stamps, I created another project using the Super Old sentiment stamp.

*Hahahaha!  Isn't this hilarious??!!  I am planning to give this to one of my friends who's turning 40 soon.  Ummm, just so we're clear 40 is NOT old (this is coming from a 38 year old!!), but my friend is not happy about hitting that milestone.  So I thought what better card to make then to remind her aaaaall about it :D
*I use squares to create a quilted look for the background.


*I cut "grandma" using my Cricut.
*I just love that shawl!

I hope you enjoyed my projects for today!  Make sure to head on over to So Suzy Stamps and check out all the awesomeness she has over there!  And don't forget to check out all the design team creations on the So Suzy blog :)  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company