Friday, February 27, 2015

Card Proceeds with So Suzy Stamps

Hi Everybody!
I've been having so much fun creating projects from the So Suzy Stamps February release!  Today, I have a fun, definitely sarcastic card using the Proceed sentiment stamp.  Here's how it turned out....


*The card base is from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
*The eyes are from the Photo Booth Props Cricut cartridge
*This stamp would be perfect to stamp on the back of a card, but I decided to pair it with a funny die cut and use it on a card front :D


*I added pop dots behind those tired, stressed-out-because-my-wife-buys-too-much-crafting-stuff eyes!



I hope you enjoyed my project!  Before I go,  I wanted to remind you all that our February challenge is still going on. You can check that out HERE.  Entries close on February 28th, 2015 at 11:59pm.  

Also, did you know So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, FacebookPinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company