Friday, January 16, 2015

Treat Bag Banner with Timeless Twine


Hi Everybody!
I am ridiculously excited to be doing my first post with the 2015 Bella Creationz & Timeless Twine Creative Crew!!  This year we'll be showing you some super cool things you can do with all of the awesome, yummy products you can get from Bella Creationz & Timeless Twine.

Now for today's project!  We've always celebrated all the holidays in my family, and Valentine's Day is no different.  I love to give my kids a little treat that day to remind them how much I love them (in case they overlook the daily hugs and kisses, lol!).  I decided that this year, I'd create a little treat banner for them.  Add some fun gift cards, and candies and this treat banner is done!


*I have 4 kids, so I created a bag for each one.


*Doilies are always awesome, and they were 
perfect when paired with these cute little Small Brown Kraft Bags!
*I used the "love" sentiment from the Oh Snap stamp set to accent the center of the doily.



*Another fun way to use sequins is to string some beautiful twine through it!
(Probably easiest with the larger sequins!)
*I used mini glue dots to adhere 
some of the Sparkly Clear Sequins onto some mini clothes pins.


Here are the supplies I used:







I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


2 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company