Friday, January 9, 2015

Frozen Blog Hop!


Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the FROZEN Blog Hop!  We are so happy you decided to join us on this wonderful wintery weekend. We hope to bring you some magical winter projects and inspire you to create some of your own! If you wish to start at the beginning, Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this wintery blog hop.  You should have arrived from Holli.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented crafters who are here sharing their ideas and creations.

We have two amazing sponsors and giveaways for this hop!
Craftin Desert Divas
Craftin Desert Diva's is giving one lucky winner an awesome stamp set!!

AND

Alicia with Golden Goddess Designs
is giving one lucky winner the
Adventure Templates from Kiwi Lane Designs
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish this hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave your blog love along the way!
Are you ready to build a SNOWMAN? Let it go!!

*Frozen Cricut cartridge (Elsa)
*Close to My Heart - Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (snowflake), You're Invited Sentiment
*Cuttlebug - snowflake embossing folder



*My niece is having a Frozen birthday party, so I HAD to break out the Frozen Cricut cartridge!


*Disney cartridges can be a pain to put together, but Elsa wasn't too bad!  This size was probably as small as I would want to make though.
*I was so happy I had a snowflake embossing folder!


*I added pop dots behind her for dimension.
*I adhered the snowflake directly on the card.
Up next is the lovely and talented 



Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:


10.Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com 

The cold never bothered us anyway!


51 comments:

  1. OMG Your Frozen Invitations turned out amazing!! They are Gorgeous. You really did one outstanding creative job and yes lots of pieces to any Disney Cricut Cut but I so agree that they are so worth it....and you definitely outdid yourself and your embossing of the cards was one perfect idea. Your niece has the best invitations ever and I'm sure they got noticed...and kept.....you really did one Fabulous creative job. You are the BEST Aunt Ever! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Frozen invitation. Can't wait to get this Cricut Cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card Jenny! I love that striking blue background. It really is beautiful with the embossing. I agree Disney carts can have some tedious cuts, but that's what makes them special :-)
    Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're brave to put together that LOVELY Elsa on invitations -- I think I'd have to go with the print and cut feature (which I haven't yet tried on my Explore). The invitation is SO beautiful, especially with the embossing folder used. Lovely, lovely!!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey"
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous invitations. Love the use of the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!!! Love the purple embossed paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the embossing and the pop dots were a nice touch. I really like this hop and so do my girls, lol.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card!! Elsa is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Elsa invitation is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute - love the colors and the snowflake.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say that I follow you with Google friend connect.

      Delete
  11. Jenny you continue to amaze me! This is perfect! What awesome invites!!! Elsa looks fab and the added dimension... Brilliant!
    Bug hugs
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the invitation. I know your neice will be happy with it.

    vickiesscrappings.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous invite!! She is so lucky to have you! Thanks for being in the hop with me again! Scrappy hugs! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful invitations. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The snowflake embossing gives them that special something! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card! What a wonderful way to send an invite! I hope you have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous as always!! Always love visiting your blog!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful invitation! You did a great job putting Elsa together, and the snowflake embossing folder was perfect for this. TFS! Already a follower!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jenny your card is STUNNING!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jenny girl you did an amazing job I love her
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your invite is ADORABLE. I bet she loves it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}
    {Google follower}

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my. elsa looks sooo real. love this creation

    ReplyDelete
  24. My grandaughter would love these cards! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super fab invitation. She's going to love these and so are all her friends who receive them.
    TTFN from a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so jealous!! I want this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome Elsa and love the papers with her.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very Nice! I hope to see the movie eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards, so cool and breezy.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh My I Love your Invitations. My Grand Daughter is wanting to have a Frozen Birthday Party and I have Idea what to do. Her Birthday is two weeks. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW!!!! Disney cards with characters are so hard (so many little pieces), but I'm glad it wasn't too bad! I love the embossing folder, it's perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great image....she's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company