Monday, December 15, 2014

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer {Hot Cocoa Kit}

Hi Everybody!
I'm ridiculously excited for my post today!!!!  I'm so happy to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom today!

Of course we're all busy creating gifts for everybody, since Christmas is less than 2 weeks away (YIKES!!).  I saw this basic idea on Pinterest, and decided to give it a little twist using my favorite Jaded Blossom supplies.  Here are my project details:

*SVG Cutting Files - Triple Tube Holder
*Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-520 Winter Faces Assortment


*Timeless Twine - Christmas Twine
*Echo Park - patterned paper

*I added some panels to the tube holder to add my image and sentiment stamps.


*Eeek, aren't those marshmallows adorable??!!  I used the SVG stamp outlines from the Hot Cocoa stamp, and just used the marshmallow shape.
*I love that penguin!  He's so easy to color.  I added some silver Stickles to the snowflake on his mug :)


*The tubes were also embellished with the candies stamps on the top, and as charms.


*I added more candy stamps on the sides.






*I decided to leave the back panel blank to write a note, or just a To and From.

Thanks so much for checking out my project today!  Make sure to come back and check out the JB blog everyday this month and enter to win a prize!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

10 comments:

  1. Really cool project! Merry Christmas Jenny-

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a super cute project !!love the 3 ingredients in each tube !thanks so much for being our GD !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible project! I just love everything and yes those marshmallows totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny this is super cute!!!! Love how you did the inking! Thanks so much for being a guest designer for us this month :)
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You do the most amazing projects and this is one of my favorites. Love the idea of the tubes and the box holder is brilliant. So nice to have you as a guest designer at JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks super yummy! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! I love the three tubes with the hot chocolate ingredients! And that penguin in adorable! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your project is sooo ADORABLE, SUPER DUPER JOB!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at SVG Cutting Files!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company