Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Believe in Santa with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi Everybody!
I'm super excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  First, I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:



Omgosh, she is almost too adorable!!

And now, onto my project for today!  Here are the details:

From Miss Kate Cuttables I used:









I also used these supplies:

*Michaels - charger plate
*printable vinyl

*I totally fell in love with this Santa when I saw him!  I thought his big, friendly face would be perfect for home decor.


*The berry branches were just the right length to slightly curve around the plate.


*I chose the word believe, because I think we should always believe in the spirit of Santa :D


I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you try try this and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

2 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company