Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Some Exciting News!!

Hi Everybody!
A while ago (almost a year now), Northridge Publishing requested a couple of my projects for the Cricut Magazines.  I was over the moon excited!  But when they weren't in the issue they had told me, I thought they had decided not to use them.  

Since they are an all digital publication now, I have been using their handy app on my iPad.  But I had been having trouble with it for a couple of months, and been unable to open any of the issues.  Finally it started to work!  And imagine my shock when I got to the August issue..............




and saw this.......





Eeeeeeeeeek!  I was so happy to see this, and wanted to share the exciting news :D


It was also a super awesome thing to see this:

They are one of my favorite stamp companies, and am happy to be able to spread the JB love!

TFL, and I hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


19 comments:

  1. awesome! so thrilling to be published and by CRICUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jenny!!!!!! How awesome is that!!!!!!!!

    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jenny!!! Awesome job!! And I love to see JB in there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jenny-Awesome-you deserve so much recognition for your talented work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is Awesome! Your project is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO HAPPY for you Jenny! This is great news!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Congrats and that is a super cute project Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.... Congrats :-)
    Super cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jenny!! That is Awesome news!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahooo!!!!! Congrats!!! That is so so awesome!!! Whoop Whoop you go girl!!! I bet that made your week!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW!! Congrats Jenny!! That is SO super amazing!! And Cricut magazine!!!! Of all things to be published in, that's a GREAT one!! Yay for you!! (BL)

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! Congrats to you my friend, well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on getting published. Such a great surprise. BL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on getting published, such an adorable project! BL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being published, that is awesome. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting. CONGRATS!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company