Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wobble Wednesday Challenge and Love My Tapes Design Team!





Hi Everybody!
I have a "double duty" post today.  First, it's time for another video for the Love My Tapes Design Team!!  I have a super cute card to share today!  So after you check out the details for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge, make sure to watch my video tutorial on how I created my project.  

Next, I'd like to welcome you to the next Wobble Wednesday Challenge!  The last winner has been announced, so be sure to check the Action Wobbles Challenge Blog to see if it's you.   


This week's theme is:

Wonderful Washi!


Create any project using this washi tape.  And of course an Action Wobble :)

Here's the project for today's challenge:

*The Royal Shoppe - Action Wobbles
*Miss Kate Cuttables - Baby Elephant SVG
*Craftin' Desert Divas - Punny Stamp set
*Core'dinations - cardstock
*Love My Tapes - zebra print washi tape





I hope you liked my project!  Now it's your turn! Head on over to the Action Wobbles Challenge Blog to enter this week's challenge.  

(Now if you don't have any Wobbles yet, don't worry!  There is a special offer for all of you to be able to purchase just a few Wobbles and get in on this challenge. You can purchase a special pack HERE.)


1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company